With more than 15 years of experience in aluminum stamping, TenraL understands the characteristics of full-grade aluminum and customizes a wide range of aluminum parts for customers in all fields.
Tenral is not only a manufacturer of precision metal stamping, but also a leading fabricator of custom sheet metal. We offer a full range of aluminium manufacturing services to find the best manufacturing solutions for our customers.
Characteristics of aluminum stamping parts
An alloy based on aluminum with a certain amount of other alloying elements is one of the light metal materials. In addition to the general properties of aluminum, aluminum alloy has some specific properties due to the different types and amounts of alloying elements. Aluminum alloy has a density of 2.63 ~ 2.85g/cm3 and a high strength (σb is 110 ~ 650MPa). Our production of aluminum stamping parts are widely used in various fields to benefit from its characteristics:
- Good casting performance and plastic machining performance
- Good electrical and thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, weldability
- Non-toxic and easy to recycle
Material grade of aluminum stamping parts
In stamping operations, pure aluminum is usually alloyed with other metals to increase or enhance certain material properties to improve the performance of the final product. Typical alloys include copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, silicon, and zinc:
- 1000 series. They have the highest aluminum content of all series. The purity can reach more than 99.00%. Because it does not contain other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple and the price is relatively cheap. It is the most commonly used series in the conventional industry. Most of the products in circulation are 1050 and 1060.
- 2000 series, they are characterized by high hardness, with the highest copper content of about 3-5%. 2000 series aluminum plate is aviation aluminum, not often used in the traditional industry.
- 3000 series, they can also be called rust resistant aluminum. The main component is manganese, the content is between 1.0-1.5%. This is a series of products with good anti-rust performance.
- 4000 series, they belong to the higher silicon series. Usually the silicon content is between 4.5-6.0%, with low melting point and good corrosion resistance, it is often used in building materials, mechanical parts, forging materials, welding materials.
- 5000 series, they belong to the more commonly used alloy aluminum plate series, the main element is magnesium, magnesium content between 3-5%. It can also be called aluminum magnesium alloy. Its main characteristics are low density, high tensile strength and high elongation. In the same field, the weight of aluminum magnesium alloy is lower than other series. Therefore, it is commonly used in aviation, such as aircraft fuel tanks.
- 6000 series, it mainly contains two elements: magnesium and silicon, representative grade is 6061, it is a cold treatment aluminum forging product, suitable for high corrosion resistance and oxidation requirements of the application. Good workability, good interface characteristics, easy coating, good processing performance.
- 7000 series, they belong to the aviation series, an aluminum-magnesium zinc-copper alloy, with heat treatment and good wear resistance characteristics.
- 8000 series, they are an aluminum plate, its main function is to make bottle caps, also used for radiator aluminum foil.
As a manufacturer and supplier of metal stamping parts to ISO9001, TENRAL has been involved in customer projects from development to mass production. Reliable quality and professional team, is the best choice for customers.