With more than 15 years of experience in copper stamping, TenraL understands the properties of full-grade copper and customizes a wide range of copper parts for customers in all fields.
Characteristics of copper stamping parts
Copper is one of the earliest metals used by humans. It is a soft metal with a reddish orange metallic luster when it is first cut, and its elemental substance is purplish red. It has good ductility, high thermal and electrical conductivity, so it is the most commonly used material in cables and electrical and electronic components. It can also be used as building materials and can be composed of many kinds of alloys. Copper alloys have excellent mechanical properties and very low resistivity, the most important of which are bronze and brass. In addition, copper is a durable metal and can be recycled many times without damaging its mechanical properties. Our copper stamping parts are widely used in various fields to benefit from its characteristics:
- Electrical conductivity and heat resistance
- Durability and ductility
- Sustainability and recycling
Material class of copper stamping parts
An alloy consisting of one or more other elements added to a copper matrix is called a copper alloy. Commonly used copper alloys are divided into brass, bronze and white copper.
- Brass: They are alloys made of copper and zinc. They are commonly used in valves, water pipes, air conditioning pipes and radiators.
- Bronze: It was originally called an alloy composed of copper and tin elements. Later, all copper alloys except brass and white copper were called bronze, and the name of the first major additive element was often preceded by the name bronze. Tin bronze is suitable for making bearings, worm gear and gears due to its high casting, antifriction and mechanical properties. Aluminum bronze has high strength, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and is used for casting high load gear, bushing, Marine propeller and so on. Phosphor bronze, with its high elastic limit and good conductivity, is suitable for the manufacture of precision springs and electric contact elements.
- Copper: It is a copper alloy with nickel as the main added element. Copper-nickel binary alloy called ordinary white copper; White copper alloy with manganese, iron, zinc, aluminum and other elements is called complex white copper. Industrial copper is divided into two categories: structural copper and electrical copper. Structural white copper is characterized by good mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and beautiful color. This white copper is widely used in the manufacture of precision machinery, eyeglass accessories, chemical machinery and ship components. Electrical white copper generally has good thermoelectric properties.
As a manufacturer and supplier of metal stamping parts to ISO9001, TENRAL has been involved in customer projects from development to mass production. Reliable quality and professional team, is the best choice for customers.