Due to its unique characteristics, stainless steel is not only beautiful in appearance, but also has strong plasticity and high corrosion resistance, which is deeply loved by users.
- The yield point is high, the hardness is high, and the cold work hardening effect is significant. However, it is prone to cracking.
- The thermal conductivity is worse than that of ordinary carbon steel, resulting in large deformation force, large blanking force and deep drawing force.
- The plastic deformation force is large when it is stretched, and it is easy to wrinkle and break when the material is too thin.
- The phenomenon of sticking mold and shape strain is easy to occur when stretching.
- Because of its high hardness and high corrosivity, it is often used as some structural parts, exterior parts and outdoor parts.